|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Mandall BarrierWorks, a national leader in the design and manufacture of armored security doors, containers, and other security products for the US market has an immediate opening for a Program Scheduler.|
The PTR Program Scheduler develops, manages and maintains program schedules to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and within budget. Monitors and assesses program progress, prepares status and performance reports and presents information to the program team and/or external representatives. Identifies scheduling dilemmas; uses problem solving skills in conjunction with program team and collaboration and client input to resolve any program schedule issues. Maintains an open and continuous level of communication with program team, functional management and clients. Identifies and incorporates risk and opportunities into the integrated Master Schedule and subsequent inputs into quarterly Earned Value Management System. Estimate and complete reporting. The potential employee for this position is expected to be viewed as a leader with strong initiative, prioritization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
|Duties:||- Develop from inception, maintain, and deliver a monthly Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS) through completion to meet program objectives|
- Develop supporting detailed subassembly schedules plus any work around plans
- Gathers inputs for calculation of monthly Earned Value Management analysis and reporting
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, fund allocations, and work requirements
- Integrate Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Statement of Work (SOW), Integrated Product Teams, and CDRL/SDRL deliverables into the Project Engineer in the management of the IMS and provide daily monitoring and status to the PM for critical path tasks
- Work closely with CAMs, IPTs, Operations, Supply Chain, and Program Manager to ensure all data is obtained, up-to-date, and all schedule variances, project trends, and conduct Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs)
- Status work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed
- Support the Program Manager to develop schedules, assign resources, align budgets accordingly, and ensure reporting meets government reporting requirements
- Input EVMS requirements and reports to the Financial Analyst as required
- Communicate and set priorities with functional managers to ensure that the programs and products are properly supported to meet the schedule
- Prepares IMP and IMS to support proposal activities with PM, functional managers and or/ Business Development.
|Qualifications:|| -US citizenship required|
- Bachelorís degree required plus 5 years related Project Management or Program Scheduling experience required
- Strong proficiency in Primavera, Microsoft Project and MS-Office Suite
- Earned Value Management experience required
- Strong computer and analytical skills are required
- Good communication and presentation skills required
- PMI, PMP or Scheduling Certification is preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.